Menu

 

Sunday, August 29, 2010

If Salman Khan says he is single, so am I: Katrina

If Salman Khan says he is single, so am I: KatrinaIt wouldn't be incorrect to say the Kat's out of the bag finally as on Thursday Katrina Kaif, apparently for the first time without any 'conditions applied', mouthed the words, “Yes, I am single”.

Unsurprisingly, while the Bollywood beauty was at a press conference upon being made the brand ambassador of the flag carrier airline of Abu Dhabi, UAE, some reporter pitted the 'Are you single?' question at her.

She seemed to go into her customary diplomatics for a while when she said things like, “Until the time you are married I think you're single, ” but finally yielded to the scribes' pickings and said “At the moment, to answer your question, yes I am single.”

Without revealing too much though, she said, “If you commit to something you must stand by it. But if you have committed to something and situations change, well then maybe the commitments also change.”

The 26-year-old actress has been speculatively paired with Bollywood hunk Salman Khan for quite some time but the duo almost never acknowledged their relationship publicly.

“Whatever decisions you have to take [in your personal life], it's very difficult to take them, and if you have to take them in front of everybody [...] I think that's a little bit more than I can handle, ” she said.

“If Salman Khan has said he's single and I've also said I'm single, beyond that I don't think it's not correct to comment any more, ”

“Over the last six years I have never commented on who I am with, if there's a break up, if there's an argument, whatever the situation may be, I have not commented on that. I know it's irritating but if you can just respect that, ” Katrina said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share with Ur Freinds........

Go to Home Page..