Menu

 

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Katrina's B'day Gift: The Hottest and Raunchiest Song

Katrina`s B`day Gift: The Hottest and Raunchiest Song Katrina Kaif celebrated her 26th birthday yesterday in the small quaint town of Pampelona in Spain.

Director Farah Khan gifted Katrina her hottest and raunchiest song while Kat's sisters Isabella and Sonia flew down specially to spend a few days with her.

Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara producer Riteish Sidhwani threw a small party for her in Spain.

"I got a break for a few days this week and decided to fly down from Valencia in Spain where we were shooting for the film to London to spend time with my family," said Katrina from Pampelona.

"On my way from London I missed my flight to Madrid! I had to wait at the London airport for three hours, travel to another city in Spain and finally get to Pampelona, which is a small mountain village.

And because I missed my flight, I spent 11 hours travelling from one place to another."

Katrina said that she didn't do much on her birthday. "I woke up on my birthday with Sonia and Isabella next to me. We were all so happy being together that we started dancing on the bed and ended up with a pillow fight."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share with Ur Freinds........

Go to Home Page..